Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC), Isra University, Hyderabad organized a session on “Patent Filing and Intellectual Property Rights” on Wednesday, 30th September, 2020. The objective of this session was to create awareness on patent filing, intellectual property and how to protect & register research/innovative work. The facilitator of the session was Mr. Syed Nasrullah, Registrar/Director, Copyright Office, IPO-Pakistan, Karachi.
- Delegation from Ignite National Technology Fund visited Isra University, Hyderabad
- Innovation Seed Fund (ISF) Pre Launch Event
- Entrepreneurship as a Viable Career Option” on Tuesday, 12th October, 2021
- Department of Electrical Engineering in collaboration with (ORIC), Isra University organized the industry visit for the students of Electrical Engineering at Matiari Sugar Mills
- Department of Electrical Engineering industry visit for the students of Electrical Engineering at Matiari Sugar Mills